Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let the countdown begin.........

First: Please go and pray for Baby Stellan. I have a link on my page for him.



I have decided to make myself feel like the days are going faster than they really seem to be going to keep everyone updated on the daily things going on with us..........

1. The countdown to Math TAKS has begun and is going well
2. YEAH for the reading TAKS scores coming back
3. We go to the doctor every week now and each week I feel like he might just maybe say something great that will make me either have a baby or feel much better (so far no luck)
4. I just can't seem to get enough advice on the fist couple of weeks of new mom life. So fill me on what you think are some of the most important things I should know for getting through the first few weeks, days, mins etc.
5. I started having these horrible mind wrenching pains on my left side that last about 1 min and bring me to tears and then they are gone and I usually have 2 a day. Prob. nothing but that is where I am at!
6. I need to finish things in Carter's room BUT I am just so tired after I get home from work that I can not seem to do anything. NOTHING AT ALL!!!!

So this is where I am at :) Where are you this week?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Since you asked here's my advice: Don't be too hard on yourself those first few weeks or months. You will feel "normal" again eventually. As long as you feed Carter, love on Carter and don't drop him, then you'll be fine. It will take time for the both of you to get to know each other and both will cry because you're confused on what's going on, but trust me one day it will click and you'll start learning the signs he is able to tell you and that's an accomplishment! One of the best things I did was buy a dvd called Dunstan Baby Language. It helps you identify one their cries/noises they make mean before they get to the hysterical point. Definitely check into it! The wonderful things about babies is they have no clue if you mess up and love you like crazy. You will do great, I just know it!