Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Sono appointment this morning

I had a 7:15am appointment to get a peak at the baby! This meant that I had to be there at 7:00 to hopefully get in early to make it back to school by 8:00ish and be able to give the TAKS test to my kids!!!!!! My doctor made me go after yesterday's doctors appointment. He wanted to see how big the baby was in order to see if he can take him early. WELL..... I am not sure what is going to happen.I will let you know when I know. However, I am ready so that means he prob. won't take him early!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey Strittmatter said...

Love the updates! Hope you get to see your little one sooner rather than later! Amelia was a week early (and 1 pound heavier than they estimated in my sono...and she was 9 pounds!!!! I can't imagine if I'd waited another week!) Good luck :)

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! I know you are so ready! Keep me posted!

Jill said...

Praying for you! He'll be here before you know it!