Sunday, December 13, 2009

Poor Baby Carter

Poor Carter has a double ear infection and throat infection! Lucky for him he has a mommy who just seems to always know when he is sick and took him to the acute kids this weekend to get him checked out. I left there crying thinking what if I would have taken him sooner.

Still we had an ok weekend full of cleaning the house and Carter played in the kitchen for the first time with a spoon and pan!!! He had way more fun than I thought he would!

So a question I have for all you mommys out there.......
When did you start putting a blanket in the crib with your baby? What about a pillow? The doctor this weekend said to put a little pillow in there with him to help with his nose. What do you all think?








3 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Youre back to blogging - yeah!! :)
LOVE all his cute pictuers you posted! He is so stinkin cute!!

I have used a blanket in Brooke's crib. But Im always nervous and I wrap it at her waist - trying to keep it away from her head. Am I paranoid or what? :)

I havent heard of using a pillow. Is it to elevate his head? If it were to fall on top of him, he would be able to move it as long as it was small enough. Brooke moves all her over bed when she sleeps and would probably never stay put on a pillow :) let me know how it goes! Praying for sweet Carter!!

Lindsey Strittmatter said...

we always just put a towel under one end of the mattress to kind of elevate it when she was that young. (if he's still sort of staying in one direction at night that will work). Amelia still doesn't want a pillow and she's 2 - so I am no expert on that! As for Christmas, you really don't have to get her anything...but if you are going to anyway...she's pretty easy to please. She's big into Mickey Mouse right now - anything related would be a hit!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, he is TOO precious! I have to see you and meet the lil' man! Miss you and hope y'all had a fabulous Christmas! xo