Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy as a bee.....



This should be my new saying since it is the end of the school year for me and things just don't slow down. The closer that it gets to the last day of school the busier my days get. I am so excited to say that I have a new job for next year........... I will be teaching in Allen ISD 6th grade!!! God is moving in our lives and we are along for the ride.................

Carter turned 1!!!! He is so much fun these days. He has totally gotten his little personality going on now and I am thinking he is a good combonation of both of us. Laid back like Ryan but loud like me. He is walking and pretty much running now and he is a little follower where ever we go. He has really started playing with his toys now and it is so cute to watch him.
Today I am going to upload pictures and will post them later tonight.
How are things with you?

No comments: