Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October is here!

 
October is finally here and we are so excited! We went to the Texas State Fair to see the OU vs UT football game and had a blast. We left sad since our Horns lost but it was still fun for just the two of us to go and hang out. The weather has finally started to cool off and now it is only in the 80's mostly instead of over 100! This makes it easier to play outside when we get home for a little while which is Carters number 1 thing to do these days.

We are looking forward to Halloween this year and dressing Carter up in his doggie outfit and going to visit some of our friends and family. I know that he won't understand the whole night but at least it will be fun for pictures. And speaking of pictures I have finally talked Ryan into getting me a new camera for my birthday. I am choosing between a Cannon and a Nikon. Any suggestions?






Photobucket

No comments: