Monday, July 09, 2012

Show us your Life... Bathrooms


I am linking up with Kellys Korner again this week for tours of bathrooms. We are continuing to decorate our new home and I have gotten so many fabulous ideas from these home tours. I have a list a mile long of things I want to accomplish before school starts. I was looking at my calendar this week and realized we are already 1 month into summer! Where has the time gone? I better get busy.

This is our downstairs half bath. I have never had one of these before so this has been a challenge for me to decorate. It is small and I don't want to over clutter it. I still want it to look cute though! I found this thing that goes around the sink at IKEA and loved it. It has a towel hanger in the front of it but I have not found a cute towel to go there yet. I think I want something with a pattern on it. I am thinking about putting baskets on the shelves. We are going to change out the mirror to an oval black framed one this week. I got it at Kirklands.  
You can't really tell but this sign hangs on the wall in the half bath and it says As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.
I also got this at IKEA this weekend. I'm looking for things to go on it.

This is our master bathroom. Our color scheme right now is brown and turquoise. I brought everything from our old house and most of it I still like. There are somethings that I want to change. I would like to add a tall vase in the middle of the counter that divides are sections. The one sided sink thing is not my favorite but I am getting more used to it. We hardly ever get ready at the same time so that helps with me needing more space them him!





2 comments:

The Bishop Gang said...

OMG...I haven't looked at your blog in forever and you've posted recently. Yay! The boys are adorable! So glad everything is going good for you guys. We totally keep missing each other on Kam's get-togethers and I would love to see you!

Natasha said...

Your bathrooms are pretty.

Can you tell I'm behind on reading the SUYL posts? And I'm nosy enough to want to read every single one?!?!