Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice day!

Today was an Ice Day for us and while I was happy to have the day off I was upset because I only have so many days before the reading TAKS test and my kids need to be at school! Once I got over that this morning ,at 5:15am when both Ryan and I got phone calls from school, I was planning on being very productive.

We got all of the clothes from our family and friends that were pass downs and all of the new stuff that we have bought for him so far put away!!!! We went by size while hanging things up in the closet and I put all the sleepers away in a drawer. The only thing is every sleeper we have been given from others is long sleeves. Is this normal? Should I be getting him some with short sleeves? Then I got all his socks organized and put in a tub that I will eventually put in a basket when I get them and put them in one of his drawers. I will take pictures tonight of his room so far and post them for you guys tomorrow! Let me know what you think!!!!!

Off to cook dinner! ham and cheese roll yummy! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh I can't wait to see the pics of the nursery! How fun!

Jill said...

Eli was born in July and I always put him in long sleeve sleepers. BUT his room would get pretty chilly when the air would run...so I would just have a little of both, and HE WILL let you know if he's not comfortable!!! HA!