Sunday, January 25, 2009

This weekend!

This weekend Ryan and I were the parents of 3! We babysat for my Aunt Connie who lives in Southlake while she and her husband went out for the weekend for their anniversary. This is the 3rd year in a row we have done this for them and let me tell you each year it gets a little easier!!!! Her kids are Allie who is in 3rd grade and Twins Katie and Max who are about to be 4. This year I think was my favorite. Maybe because we are so excited to see Carter soon or maybe because this was the first year Kaite did not wake up in the middle of the night. Either way both of us had a great time!!!! Ryan and I would both like to have 3 kids (spaced somewhat out of course) and by the time we went to bed last night we actually thought ok we can do this! It was so great seeing how my wonderful husband interacted with the twins. They loved him and would both sit in his lap and watch him play their DS Mario brothers ( which we both loved from back in the day!) and yell for him when he did good and say that's ok you try again when he would mess up! Yes I can say he is going to be a great dad!!!!!

On another note.......
I have become aware that I need to use this blog to document the rest of my pregnancy and to later use it like my friend Jill as a document of Carter's life! This way people I love who do not get to see or talk to me everyday can (if they want) keep up with what is going on in our little family. So this is my new plan. I hope that you all will read and comment on what I write. I love advice and yours is greatly appreciated :)

I have been reading on Kelly's Korner and praying for her little girl Harper! I can not even begin to imagine what she and her husband are going through. Please go to her site and pray for her baby and her family. It has been so emotional for me since she had a great pregnancy and then all of the sudden when Harper was born things went wrong. God creates miracles everyday lets pray for one for Harper.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: