Thursday, February 05, 2009

Needing a New Week!

I am in need of a new week to begin! I have meant to come and post a new blog this whole week but I have not gotten home any night until after 6pm and then I am so tired that I pretty much just go to bed. Work is very hectic right now and with TAKS coming so soon I am having to crack down on my 110 kids and the not so fun part of being a team leader kicks in! I hate having to get onto or correct my team mates! HATE HATE HATE IT! BUT this is part of the job and right now I feel like we are going to pull this off if we all work together! I HATE SCHOOL RIGHT NOW! (next week is going to be better I just know it:))

Update on baby carter- I have begun to feel how heavy he is all the time! I have also started to have this numb tingle pain in my left thigh and down my leg all the time. Dr says it is normal but it hurts and I just don't like it. I have not been sleeping very well. I constantly am worrying about something or someone and have been having dreams where people around me are dying SO please pray for that because it is bad.

I hope everyone is having a great week and will update again soon :)

No comments: