Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This week on the blog hop is your favorite pictures. Here are a few of mine check them out!

This is my aunts and I at one of my baby showers! OH how I don't miss being pregnant


One of my very best friends Brooke and I! I love her




Ryan and I

One of my other very best friends Katie! We are at Sea World here! I took her for her very first time. She just celebrated her 1st wedding anniversary!

And.... last but not least my sweet baby boy Carter! I am so blessed to have him as my son and could not imagine my life without him.








MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

jules said...

Best friends are the best! That is an awesome pic of your baby. I love the angle. And he's adorable too of course.

Lindsey Strittmatter said...

Hey girl - don't forget to send me that info for Friday :)

lindsey.strittmatter@gmail.com