Monday, August 03, 2009

We found our feet!

We had a very fun busy weekend! I have been wondering when Carter was going to find his feet and I was so happy on Friday he did! I was working on the computer and Carter was on his mat playing and I looked over and he had his foot in his hand. I had to take a picture for Daddy because he is always at work and misses all the fun. Ryan's mom watched Carter on Friday night so we could have a date! We went to the Cheesecake Factory and to see the movie The Ugly Truth. It was a fun night. Saturday we all went shopping and to Ryan's sister Leslie's house in Allen. Sunday was fun because Leslie and I got up early and went to Canton and then a package came to our house! I had been wanting to order Carter the Praise Baby DVD set and the sleepy time cd but thought I would wait until he was 3 months old. IT CAME SUNDAY! If you have not heard of it check out the website http://www.praisebaby.com/. It is like Baby Einstein except it uses Christian songs! Here are a few pictures of Carter watching his first DVD yesterday!




I think he was singing along here!


Getting a little tired mommy!
He would smile every time a baby would come on the screen!







3 comments:

~Sandy said...

Adorable pictures!!!!Toooooo cute:)

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Thanks for the comment - your son is PRECIOUS!! I loved reading through your blog!

Anonymous said...

love to unsnap his babygro, take off his nappy, put my tongue right up in his bum and lick it, get him really wet, shove my finger in his hole while i softly suck and lick his package