Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blog Hopping....

This week has been crazy and it is only Tuesday! Ryan has had to be at work everyday by 5am so he has left the house by 4:30. I asked him if people are really on the road with him at that time in the morning and to my surprise there are. On Monday when he went to work he tried to leave early in time to go by starbucks and get some coffee WELL to all our surprise it was NOT open yet. Yes I know what you are all thinking.... but it was closed. Lucky for him one of the football players needed a ride to school so he quickly said he would go so he could once again stop by Starbucks and this time get some much needed coffee. They are doing a leadership program with all of the football team before school which is why the early hours are needed.

Carter got the H1N1 shot on his 9 month birthday last week and ever since then he has been soooooo sickly. He has a really runny nose that is also super stopped up and he just can't seem to breath. We are constantly sucking his nose out which is no fun for either of us. He can't seem to sleep well because he can't breath so this is another part to our long week on Tuesday.

On a happier note I went blog hopping off Kelly's Korner today and found some great new blogs to read and hopefully get read by. It was super fun to find somenew blogs and I plan on trying to do this more often. Since Christmas I have really felt the need to write and document our lives more. I think Carter just brings out a different side of me.

Until tomorrow.......... Have a blessed Wednesday

No comments: