Saturday, January 23, 2010

But you never said this would be easy.............

YOU ONLY SAID YOU"LL NEVER GO ALONE!!!!!!!!!

Praise God for he is always with us.........

This was laid on my heart right now. I just felt the need to share that with all of you. If you are feeling like he is not there and you are alone.... trust that you are not. When you need him the most is when he carrys you through. May God be with you and yours. :)


Today we took Carter to get his 9 month photos. We were not going to be able to get them done because we had only worked into our BABY PHOTO BUDGET to have newborn, 6 month and 1 year photos done.... but lucky for us one of our family members is a photographer and wanted to do pictures for us and we took him on when we really wanted 9 month photos done. It was so much fun and of course Carter did a great job! I don't know what it is with him and a camera but he just loves it and knows what to do when it is in front of him. I am hoping to have the CD by Monday and will post some pictures for you.

Then we went to Cheddars with Ryan's family and YUMMY! Totally not in my diet but it was still good. I was able to plan what I was going to eat and look it up on the website and see how many calories I would be adding to my day. I love that you can do that with pretty much anything now.

What diet tips have worked for you? I have been working out using the WII biggest looser 3-4 days a week and then going to the gym with some of my girlfriends 3 days a week. I am also Calerie counting.


And because I hate to post without pictures here is our Monkey Boy!

1 comment:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

He is SO stinkin cute!!

LOVE that we have so many of the same toys! I am actually coming to Dallas in a few weeks, but it will be a quick trip - hopefully I can see you next time Im there!!