Tuesday, March 09, 2010

It's might be a CRAZY life but it's our life................

So.......... Crazy as it might have been the past few weeks I have written posts and just never finished them. Here is a little down low on what has been going on.

1. Packing for our 7 day cruise
2. getting Carter ready to be away from us for a whole week. (more getting mommy ready)
3. Getting my students benchmarked and ready for Spring Break
4. Got my hair dyed
5. Got a chemical burn
6. Got looked at really funny for a few days while waiting to get my hair fixed
7. Got my hair fixed and loved it
8. Leaving on Friday to go on a curise with my wonderful husband!!!

Well....... that is the past few weeks in a post.
What have you been up to?

1 comment:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Have so much fun!! Cant wait to see pictures! Cayman is one of our favorite places in the world!