Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is it March yet?

• I would like to start this blog out by stating and asking….. WHERE OH WHERE DID THE SPELL CHECK ON BLOGGER GO???? There are a lot of things I would say I am good at but spelling NOT my forte.(see I don’t even know if I spelled that word correctly) Can anyone tell me where it went? How do I get it back? Anyone ….. Anyone…….




So on to the real post. Since Valentine’s Day is NOT our holiday I have been eagerly waiting for March to come because March is Spring Break month. A year ago this March we booked our first soon to be parents only vacation. We booked it so far in advance that we got a 7 day cruise for under 1,000. Carter was not born yet but we knew by the next March we would need a parent’s only vacation and could not think of a better way to go. So I am ready for March 14th to come really soon so we can kiss Carter boy goodbye leaving him with 3 wonderful sets of Grandparents who will shuttle him to and from each other’s house and embark out into the Caribbean. First off to Montego Bay then sail into Grand Cayman and last Cozumel.



For this I shall need some new summer dresses to where while we are gone. Any suggestions on where to go? Cheap is what I am looking for but still cute! I am thinking of doing Mystic Tanning before we leave as well so I don’t get burnt while sunbathing or scare off the others passengers. Compared to Ryan I look as white as the snow we had last week.



I can hardly wait to even start packing this is how excited I am. Don’t get me wrong I am going to cry probably at least once a day when I think of Carter but Ryan has promised he will buy me a calling card each time we dock to call and check in. I know he will be in great hands which is the real reason I am ok with still going. You see I did not know when we booked this cruise before Carter was born how attached I would be to him. I knew I would love him but I can honestly say I fall in love more each day with him.
He just makes my heart smile!!!!!!


No comments: