Monday, August 30, 2010

God is so Good!



Look who has some hair to work with now!!

Have you ever had a day where the words God is so good just ring in your heart and come right out of your mouth? This is how I have felt the past week. I have been full of joy not only for myself but for others as well. I started feeling like this when I decided to grow in my walk with the lord and it has continued from there. I have been doing pretty well with my quiet time, trying to spread the love of Jesus,and  not talking negatively about others or myself. I know that I have not posted about what I have done so far but I started a new job and things have been super crazy for me. The new job is awesome and I know that this is where God wants for me to be right now. Carter is adjusting well to spending the morning time with Ryan since I have to leave before him now and he is in charge of getting Carter to daycare. The drive is not much fun but I do get in a lot of quiet time during the morning drive.

Our house is STILL on the market and we continue to pray that the the lord will send someone to buy our house so we can start to focus on the new house we are building. Lets all pray hard about the house selling and moving in on schedule to the new house. This will make more time for Mommy and Carter.

Football season is here and that means Ryan is back at work all the time. We miss him but we know how much he loves his job so we will just hope December gets here quickly and they play well and win lots of games so he is in a good mood! :)

Enjoy your Monday! I am off to try and find some new recipes for our house. If you have any good ones or know of a good website let me know.

No comments: