Monday, August 11, 2008

Mama Mia!

So I went and saw Mama Mia tonight and I just fell in love with this movie! I even HAD to go and buy the CD at Target right after the movie!!!! Dork I know but it was so good. Ryan went to bed early tonight because he started coaching and had to go to work at 6am this morning. So with that news I was off to a girl movie with Amy.

I am in need of prayers tonight my friends...... I am really feeling down about the whole pregnancy thing in general. I know that God is in control and he will help my body heal and be able to bless our family with a baby but for some reason tonight has been rough with the thought of more months and no positive results. Please pray for me I would really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Jen,

I had no idea y'all were trying so hard to get pregnant. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I also want to encourage you to enjoy your time with just you and Ryan. Michael and I never got to have that, and we really wish we had. So, I know you are hoping for children, but just relish the time until that comes, and I'm sure it will be soon!

Love you!