Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Back home!!!

We are back and had such a great time with the Colston's on our vacation! I am trying to upload some pictures but they are all on Ryan's computer and I am having a hard time getting them on here so I will work on that tomorrow. I recommend that every one go to Disney World at least once in their life. It is perfect for all ages.

Tonight we had Ryan's friend Terry over and my friend Amy. No we did not plan it as a hook up Amy is married to Bob Colston who we went on vacation with. She comes over every Wednesday or Thursday night to watch So you think you can dance with me. I just can't believe that it is going to be over tomorrow night. I love watching that show and don't want to wait until next season!!!!! If you watch I would love to know who you think will win. I just can't decide they are all so good. But I think Katee and Josh have the upper hand. What about you?

No comments: