Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to work

Today was my first day back to work from summer! While I was ready to get back into the swing of things and have a schedule everyday, I was still sad when I had to get up at 6:30am and get ready to go to work. Blah blah meetings blah blah work in classroom that is all I did ALL DAY LONG! It will get better!

SOOOOO..... I did it! I cut my hair today! I was so nervous all day about it. I took a picture of what I wanted and while Lauren my hair lady is AWESOME she cut it shorter than I wanted. YIKES! I know it is hair and it will grow but I am not used to it for it is gone now. When I get it styled the way I hope to I will post a pic and you can see what I am talking about. Ryan has not seen it yet because he is at the movies with his nephew so I am not excited to see what he thinks! I don't think he is going to like it very much :(

Well tomorrow is Amy's birthday and since Bob is now away on tour for the Army I am going to take her out all day shopping and then Ryan and I will take her to dinner. Where she is refusing to get sung to so I guess she will just have to listen to the two of us sing. :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I just cut my hair, too. I am cutting it shorter though. I was a wimp at the salon and am taking this in steps. :) Okay, so we are going to Disney World as you know...where can you get cheap tickets for the hopper pass to all the parks? Any advice? I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!

Can't wait to see your hair!

hugs,
Nat

Monica Rios Howeth said...

Jennifer,

You two have been in my prayers and will continue to be as you begin this school year.

Can't wait to see your hair soon!

Much love,
Monica