Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day

It's Labor Day and here I sit alone at home with the dogs! Ryan of course had Football today so that means work almost all day. I tried the whole it's Labor Day which I think should mean DAY OF NO LABOR but he did not buy it. I awoke this morning thinking about our new mattress that we bought yesterday and will be delivered today. I can not wait. We got an awesome deal and finally made the purchase. We have been looking for a while but this deal was just to good to pass up. We got a new bed set when we got married but got a hand me down (very appreciated) mattress from Ryan's sister so this is going to be our first mattress together. How funny does that sound:)

Work last week was really hectic and did not leave much time to post but let me recap on what happen:

1. My wallet got stolen and they took only my credit cards or debit cards, driver licence, and rewards AMC movie card (thinking it was a gift card I am sure)
2. I freaked out because they knew where I lived and made sure to set the alarm every day now
3. I have been staying up till all hours of the night waiting for Ryan to get home from Football so I can finally go to sleep since I fear the person who has my stuff will break in.
4. School is so long mainly because of the lack of sleep.
5. AND FINA LY...... I got a letter in the mail on Saturday from the Mesquite Police saying that they had all my things. and I could come and get them. WHAT MESQUITE I never even go anywhere near there so this should be a good story when I hear how they got them.


So this is a short recap of my life last week crazy as it is! More to come.......

1 comment:

Lindsay Lou said...

So sorry to hear about your wallet being stolen, but I am glad they caught the thieves!

Thank you SOOO SOOO much for your generous donation. It means the world. I know God will bless you for your kind heart!