Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life

Today was the best that I have felt since we found out about the baby! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I don't think that I have even told GOD how thankful I am enough today. Life for today was normal and then I thought on no what if something is wrong. I should be sick today! I should be wanting to pull my hair out and tell my friends they never want to do this!!!!! So lets just say though I feel wonderful today I worried a lot that it was a bad sign. Sometimes I just want to tell my mind to SHUT UP!!!!!!

The lord blessed me so much yesterday! He gave me a mentor at work. Yes that is right! I came home and was so excited that I made Ryan listen to my entire day because it was the first day since the beginning of school that I wanted to stay late at school and come early. She has taken me under he wing in the administration field and is going to mold me into what "they" are looking for. It is going to be tons of work on my part but will be worth it. I will be working(volunteering) on the weekends and by the weekends I mean at 7am BUT it will pay off in the long run!!!

I hope that the LORD blesses you or is blessing you all right now! Even if I only talk to you on here I want for you to know that I think and pray for you often and I am so thankful that you are in my life!!!!!!!! Each and everyone of you has touched my heart in some way and left footprints on my soul!

Praise GOD!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I just read about that little baby in your tummy! That is so exciting, Jen. God put His wonderful, miraculous work and that baby will be so blessed to have such wonderful, loving parents. I can't wait to see you! I'm sorry you are sick. Yuck but at least you know that you have a little baby in there. I am just so happy for you! Keep me updated on everything

Much love,
Nat

Jill said...

I'm so glad you felt better today!!! Thanks for the sweet comment on the blog...I go to scrapblog.com and just make something up until I like it. I hope you continue to feel better. I never did feel that sick unless I had to brush my teeth. That did it everytime, but once I was done, I was okay!! :)

Lindsay Lou said...

I hate how our mind can play games on us like that! It's good to hear your doing good physically and professionally! Praise Jesus!

Leslie said...

You must go see Fireproof, it was amazing. And I've actually seen it twice now. :) I've been going to First Baptist Downtown. They revamped there contemporary service and I'm loving it!! You guys should come and check it out. 9:30am on Sunday.

How you are feeling better!