Friday, October 10, 2008

What a day

I have decided that when God puts you to a test he just can throw everything at you at once to see how you do! Yesterday and today have not been great work days for me. I seem to have made tons of people upset without even knowing it and have been tested on who I am. I am not sure what I am supposed to get out of this but I know it must be something because it just keeps happening and I just keep telling God "ok I know that you are trying to teach me something but could you just cut me a little break!" I am just not sure how to handle all of the emotions that people being upset at you brings. I know that you can not always make everyone happy but right now it seems that when it comes to work I can not make anyone happy!!!!!!

Any suggestions would be so wonderful!!! I am tired and don't want to cry anymore :(

2 comments:

Tiff said...

James has had a lot of problems this year too. Not sure what it is, but I think the enemy is really attacking the Christians in the education system. Don't give up, press on to what the Lord has for you, and always remember Jesus's example to us- Love, everything in love.
Hang in there girl, God's Blessings.

Jill said...

Oh I hate days like that!!! I would just pray that God would make it so obvious to you what might be the problem so that you will know how to do things differently. Hang in there...in may not be you...it may be the other guys...in that case, just pray for patience!!! HA!