Friday, October 24, 2008

2nd Trimester

It is offical we are now in the second trimester. While I am feeling better I am now ready to know for sure what the baby is!!!!!!!!! I just can not wait. We go back on November 10th so say a prayer for us that day. Things are going better. I am not as sick as I have been. I am able to eat a little more now without feeling blah afterwards. I am just soooooo tired! I don't ever think that I have been more tired in my whole life. Ryan does not get it either! He is like hello it is 8 and you are going to sleep! I just can not seem to get enough sleep. Did any of you feel this way?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Um, yeah. It's a lot of work having a human grow inside of you...who wouldn't be tired!!! Hopefully, that too will end soon, and you'll have a new burst of energy! I'm glad you are feeling a little better...I'd rather be tired than sick!!!! Take care!