Friday, October 31, 2008

Almost my birthday!

It is almost my birthday and I can not wait!!!!!!!! Ryan has something planned but he won't tell me what is going on :) All I know is that I need a bag and I need a dress and night night clothes and stuff for the next day! I just can't wait. I am so excitied!

I can't wait to see all of you guys pictures from tonight. I know that they are going to be stinkin cute!

Jill- I saw on Linds' page that you were talking about Carmel Apple cider from Starbucks and when I went there the other day they had made an extra one and asked if I wanted to try it. It is now my most fav drink!!!!!!! Thanks :)

Have a great HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hope you had a great birthday! I still haven't tried that apple cider drink, but man does that sound good! Hope you continue to get feeling better!