Tuesday, November 11, 2008

baby Harrison

Yesterday we went to find out what the baby is!!!!!!! Guess what?! THEY COULD NOT TELL! I was so bummed. The baby was sitting on its legs and all you could see were the feet. We tried everything. The doctor was pounding on my tummy so hard I thought he had to be hurting the baby which he assured me he was not. But still nothing!!!!!!! I am to the point where I really don't care what it is as long as A. We have a healthy baby and B. We can JUST find out! Honestly though I would really like a girl first. My mom has always wanted a granddaughter and Ryan has said from the very beginning how much fun it would be to have a little girl. I am going to be excited and happy either way boy or girl! I really just hate it when people lately have been saying oh you are going to have this or I hope that you have this. For real people I am very hormonal right now and even if you are just joking it still hurts my feelings :(

On a lighter note I have a friend who I am almost done updating her webpage for her and adding cuteness to her site!!!! I will give you the page when I am done so you can check it out.

I am also in need of some prayers. I am having a hard time right now and can not go into detail much about it because I don't know that only my friends are reading this. Please please just pray for me in general and also for people out there who are just mean and cruel.

love to all

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am praying for you sister! I know you will have a healthy baby and that baby will be so lucky to have ya'll as parents. Hope everything is going well!
Much love,
Nat