Saturday, November 08, 2008

Birthday Surprise!

This week has been crazy busy and I have not even had time to fill everyone in on last weekend! Sorry!

Last Saturday on my birthday Ryan surprised me and took me to the Renaissance Hotel downtown for the night! They delivered Happy Birthday balloons to my room and everything. We stayed on the 27th floor and one side of the room was all windows to overlook downtown! We got all dressed up and went to Bob's Steakhouse for dinner which was awesome! The only downer was we came back to watch the Longhorns loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say Ryan was very upset and I felt bad for the other people that could hear him screaming at the horns!

I will post pics asap! Thank you for all the birthday wishes! Pray for Monday please that is find out what the baby is day!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: