Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby on the brain

I am just so excited about Carter's arrival! We both just can not wait! I bought him some outfits on the biggest shopping day of the year and it was so much fun. We went to dinner with Stephanie, Ryan's sister and the family last night and it was so much fun watching her son. He is just so cute and just LOVES his mommy. I am looking forward to having that with Carter. Every day I get more and more excited about him.

Ryan wants to do his room in Peter Pan...... I just want to do it in two colors. So this is what we will be discussing for the next few weeks. That is until I just go buy the paint. :)

Hope that you are all had a wonderful Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats, Jennifer!!! Little boys are so much fun and they DO LOVE their mommy!!!!

Kelli said...

congratulations! that's so exciting. when is your due date??