Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun day with family and friends!

Today Carter and I got to hang out with one of my best friends Kambrie! I brought my camera and still forgot to take a picture of her and Carter so here is one from a shower I had. I guess that counts right? Then we went to go and see my mom (Grandma Neice) and Carter was able to show off his new trick. He has found his feet! I really never knew how excited things like this would be to me!
SCENTSY UPDATE:
If you have never heard of it here is a little about it! It is a flameless candle that uses a light bulb to burn the wax. You can replace the wax and still use it in another candle to trade out scents. You can order directly from my scentsy website www.scentsy.com/harrison and never even have to talk to me. This will be helpful for all your out of towners! You can also have a party and get free things! Let me know if you have any questions :)





No comments: