Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers out there! Those of you who this is your first time to celebrate mother's day, I hope this is the best day of the year for you. I still can't believe this is my 4th mothers day and that this year I am blessed to be the mom to two wonderful little boys. If you would have asked me last year if today would look the way it does, I would have told you no way. We had been trying to have another baby without being succesful after the loss of our angle baby. We had a rough month this time last year after two very long unsucceful rounds of doing IUI. Little did we know that 1 month from now 1 year ago we would becoming pregnant to our new little man. Tonight my heart hurts for all of you out there who have been longing to fill your life with a baby. No matter what never loose faith that the lord will fulfill the desires of your heart. Continue to hold true to knowing God has a plan for your life even if you can't see it right now. Tomorrow I will continue Collins journey home from the NICU.

No comments: