Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Today Ryan and I along with our great friends Bob and Amy are leaving to go to DISNEY WORLD! We will be back on July 30th. I am so excited to go on vacation and even more excited to go with our friends!

One of my best friends Katie is off to the Virgin Islands today to get married!!!!!! I am so glad that she has found a wonderful guy and wish them all the best! CONGRATS KATIE AND SCOTT!

While talking to my friend Tana today I had forgot just how much I miss seeing my friends everyday at work. Our first day back to work is August 15th and I just can't wait to see everyone. I know that this year is going to be a trying year but I am going into it positive and know that God is in control.

Please send some prayers out to my family and also to all those going through trying times in their health and welfare of their families. One of my friends that I grew up with in church is going through a very rough time right now and I would really appreciate all of you out there to say a prayer for her and her family. Her name is Lindsay. thank you

JEN

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! We are surprising Meag and going in November with all of her cousins! Let me know how it goes!!!! Hugs!

Natalie said...

I will probably have tons of questions for you! Is it busy in November?

Aw, how is Karen? Does she have a blog?