Sunday, June 20, 2010

getting better every day!

The throat is getting better each and every day! I am so glad because I have been sooooo bored in the house and have planned some great things for Carter and I this week. We are going to the splash park with Tiffany and her kids.... the zoo with Aunt Leslie and the cousins.... the water park and Carter will get to spend the night with Grandma Niece on Friday night while Mommy and Daddy go to the wedding rehersal for Lacey and Rodney's wedding this weekend. I can't wait! The dress we are wearing is AWESOME!!!! I am not sure how I am going to get my hair done for the wedding yet but I am getting it back to it's normal color this week sometime. I have enjoyed the change and have loved getting to see what it would be like to have lighter hair again but I have grown into the darker hair and it is just way more me so I am going back! I am thinking I will have it down for the wedding with maybe a little in the front up. I really don't know so if any of you have any suggestions just let me know.

I have misplaced my cord that uploads all my pictures so I am going to work on finding that tomorrow. I have lots of Pictures to upload. I want to do a post on how much Carter has grown since he has turned 1. Today he is 14months old!!! My baby is getting older every day.

Tomorrow will start my summer even though it really started 2 weeks ago. The surgery was rough but I feel like I am on the home stretch now.

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day!!!

No comments: