Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On the other side of the rainbow

YEAH! Each day is getting better and Carter and I are able to get out and go play this week. Yesterday was a crazy busy day for us and I missed my blogging for the day. I was really bummed when we got home at 11pm last night and just had to go to bed.
We started our day by going and playing at Tiffany's house with her two little boys.Carter really enjoyed his time playing there even though we had to cut it short. It was so cute to see him play with the big boys. Then we were off to see Mason and play in the play in the water. He had a great time and Mason played so well with him. It is going to be so much fun with him getting to grow up with his cousins near by to play with. We went to Allen to hang out last night and have such a great time. By the time we got home Carter was out and had a great day playing and hanging out with mommy and friends.

I am still getting ready for the wedding I am in this weekend. I have not found a hair style that I just think would look great yet but I am still looking.
Tonight Ryan is going to make me a special hamburger that we saw on Man VS food. I have been waiting to have it since the surgery and now that I can eat better not great but better he is going to make it for me. It was on one of the episodes and has cheese cooked inside the burger so when you eat it the cheese flows out. We will see how it goes. I will let you know!

Any special hamburger recipies you love?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your son is adorable and I JUST love the name carter! I was just blog hopping and wanted to say hi and that you have a beautiful family!
-Ashley-