Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer is here!!!

Summer is here and this is Carter's Favorite place to hang out!!
Cater and I have started our summer finally! I am not 100% back to normal and from what the Dr. and others who have had this surgery have told me it might take up to 2 months to feel normal again but I am feeling much better! I am able to eat a little more each day. My throat is begining to unswell and the pain is still there but nothing like it has been the past two weeks. Carter and I are going to have fun today just playing around the house and we are going to stop by and visit one of Carter's fav people Mrs. Crystal after nap time.
Here is the little monkey at the water park the day before my surgery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for listing your blog on the SITS girl's blog frog community. just subscribed to your feed! hope you feel better - what type of surgery did you have?

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

The photo of Carter in the banner is a winner.

I just discovered your blog and want to go exploring.

Enyonam said...

He is truely a bundle of joy and I pray you heal real soon. I thank God for His goodness and mercies for your life. Charming photos and I love your blog. I am pretty new at all this so its so overwhelming.

Blessings,
Enyonam