Monday, July 13, 2009

12 weeks

Where have the past 12 weeks gone? Carter is on his way to 3 months on the 20th and I can not believe it. Today my mom and I went to have his weight checked AGAIN. He is 9.15 ounces. He went from 9.11 to 9.15 in one week. She said she thinks this formula is the key to his tummy issues and not wanting to eat a lot at one time so hopefully we will keep this up and he will be on his way to gaining much needed weight. However, to me he looks fine and healthy!!!!!

I am doing well since the gallbladder issue. Ryan took very good care of me while I was recovering and I am not taking pain medicine anymore. Mainly because I hate how loopy it makes me feel. One week from today Carter will be going to visit his Daddy Keith and Nana!!!!!!!! He can not wait! (and neither can mommy and daddy) Even though we will miss him for the 2 days he is gone :)

No comments: