Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop- Things you don't know

This week on Blog hop we are supposed to put up three things that you don't know about me! Join in the fun and if you do let me know so I can check it out!

1. I have two little brothers that I adore that are 15 and 17 years younger than me!
Jacob 12 and Tyler 10

2.I am obsessed with Tori Spelling! I love her and find so much of myself in her sometimes. I own her books and her Tori and Dean and faithfully watch it every Tuesday night! Bet you never thought that :)

3. I hate getting gas for my car! I actually ran out of gas on my first date with my husband because I HATE putting gas in my car. Little did he know when he had to bring me gas on the side of the freeway that he should have run far far away from me then. But he is the best and that is now his job!




MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

South Family said...

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight! Your little boy is so adorable!