Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog Hop! Fav Kid Photos

MckLinky Blog Hop


This week on the blog hop it your favorite kid photos of your kids! This is exciting for me and in a way helpful too! I had to download all the pics from my camera and my phone to make the blog hop so it was productive. Carter is now 3 months 1 week old also known as 14 weeks and is such a wonderful baby. Ryan says God gives you the first one and makes them a great baby to get you to have more. My friend Tiffany would disagree with that but I am thinking he might be on to something there. Since Carter has turned 3 months I really feel like his personality is starting to come out. He likes to play with his toys now and can entertain himself for a pretty long time. He has begun to love his swing, his tummy time mat and his bouncy chair. Just this weekend we put together his exersaucer and while we laughed our heads off at the fact that he still is to small for it he did stay in it for about 15 min. I put in a picture so you can enjoy a good laugh. I am not sure when he will grow into it but I will just keep trying. I hope you enjoy the pictures of Carter


















3 comments:

MaranathaMom said...

Aww! Such sweet pics! I think Leighton started doing really well in his saucer around 5 mos, but he was REALLY tiny until he hit 6 months. Enjoyed visiting your blog!

Shannon said...

Carter is so cute!!

Love the pictures!

Shannon said...

and our neighbor is in the counter top business so he did them! thanks!!