Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Dr. Visit check up

We went back for our 2 week check up Monday to see if Carter had gained weight. He had gone from 9.3 to 9.11 and a half ( I must include the half) My amazing Doctor who I love decide to up his meds to a full pill and switch his formula to something that is eaiser for him to digest blah blah language to me I just want my poor baby to be able to eat without being in pain and gain so weight! The formula smells really bad. Worse than the soy we have already been using. Sparing you details just let me say it moves right through him! BUT he seems to be having a little bit of an easier time eating so YEAH! Maybe we have found out how to fatten up our boy! We will go back in and have another visit next Monday and see where we are at.

Carter is hardly ever napping during the day but sleeping about 9-10 hours at night so I guess that is ok. All you mommy's out there what do you think?

We had a wonderful July 4th at Ryan's family lakehouse this weekend and Carter got in his first 4th of July outfit that my Grandmother bought for him. I am uploading the pictures tomorrow and can't wait for you all to see him.

I hope everyone had a great July 4th!!!

No comments: