Saturday, September 19, 2009

Carter's fist party outing!

Tonight was my friend Tiffany's little boys THIRD birthday party! This was also Carter's first party ever! YEAH! He had a great time. He was very intrested in all the other kids and got to hang with his friend Delaney! She is 1 week older than Carter and her Mommy Cari and I spend a lot of time going back and forth about what the kids are doing now. When she was born and I went to go see them in the hospital Carter kicked me the whole time I held Delaney. I guess it was love at first KICK! Here we are as you can see he is checking her out but she is not having any of that!


Here is Peyton on his 3rd BIRTHDAY!


Time is flying by so fast with Carter. Tomorrow he will be 5 months old.
Have a great night and GO HORNS!!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

i love these pictures!! makes me sad that i miss all of these things :( but you and carrie both look FANTASTIC!