Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Madness Tuesday!

After being sick since last Thursday I am finally today feeling better! I am still on medicine but lucky for me Carter has not shown any signs of getting it! Thankfully I have been able to give him kisses today which I have been trying not to do on his face this past week. This was a rough sickness and for a while I thought I had the flu but got the yucky up the nose test and it came back negative. So.... just an upper resportiory infection for me!
It is only Tuesday and it has been such a crazy week for me since I was out from work last Thursday and Friday. I feel like I will never catch up. Carter and I went to my brother Jacob's football game tonight and he had so much fun watching Uncle Jacob play! Carter LOVES football. Really he just LOVES being outside. He did not however like it when the people in the stands would stomp when we scored. I let him know that he was going to have to get over it being a coaches son and all.

Hope you are all having a great week and get out your fall stuff because October is here!!!!!! YEAH FALL!
PS. Does anyone know why the spell check is no longer an option!!!!

No comments: