Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Where OH Where?



I love having the tracker on the side of my blog so I can just see where people are from who visit our page. The past few days I have noticed so many people from out of state and some even from other countries!!! This is so interesting to me. I love that people come and check us out.
Leave a comment so I can go and visit your site too!

On another note..... Scentsy, the best wickless candle out there, has come out with TONS of new scents and warmers. I am giving away free and discounted things to anyone who either books a party, has a basket order, or buys 75.00 or more! Take advantage of Christmas buying early. You can order through me personally or just off my website! Thanks to all who have ordered!

Here is a picture of the reason why I sell scentsy besides just loving it!



1 comment:

samanthawxo said...

Is that your baby? It's absolutely adorable! :)