Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a weekend!

Does anyone know why my pictures when I post them are coming out with white on the sides of them? It is killing me

We had a good weekend! Saturday Ryan had to go in to work for a little while and Carter and I did some cleaning. Terry and Crystal came over to watch the Texas Longhorn play a great game and Crystal was able to do some shopping in my scentsy collection. Then Ryan and Carter and I went over to Ryan's sisters house to see Daddy Kieth and Nana!!! We all had a great time.
Sunday I was able to leave Carter in the care of Daddy and Terry to watch the Cowboys game while I went to try on bridesmaids dresses for one of my best friends from highschools wedding in June. Lacey and I have known each other since our Freshman year in highschool and when we graduated from College we moved into an apartment together in Richardson. I love her! The dress is so pretty and I can't wait to lose more baby weight and go and try it on again in November. The rest of the evening was pretty low key. All in all it was a great family weekend.

Carter's next weight appointment is on Tuesday so please be thinking of him then!

No comments: