Monday, February 15, 2010

Another one bites the dust

Ok........... I know you guys are all wondering what happen on 2010 Valentine's Day.......

I HAD THE DREADED STOMACHE BUG!!!!!!!!!!

Yep thats right another V-day came and went and we never really even saw each other because I was in the bathroom or the bed all day and poor Ryan was out in the living room with Carter. Lucky for him our friend Amy is staying with us right now and helped out when he needed to come and check on me. It was horrible! He even called my mom over because I could not even hold down water. We thought we were in the clear at about 8pm last night I was feeling a little better(it had been a long 24 hours) and he washed the sheets and lysoled the room.

But NO we were not! Ryan started getting sick at midnight last night so he stayed home from work today which he never does and he laid up in bed while Carter and I are playing in the living room.

Maybe Next year!

No comments: