Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tubes for Carter Boy

Today my mom and I went and took Carter to the ENT beacuse he has had so many ear issues in his short little life. I thought we would go and meet with the doctor and kinda play a wait and see game. Boy was I wrong............ Tomorrow morning at 5:40am Carter will get tubes put in both of his little ears.

I know that this is a normal thing and tons of babies and little kids have this done....... but the thought still scares me and so I ask you blog world out there- Please say a prayer for my little boy tomorrow and let God lay his hand over him and heal is body so we can move past this and get our little boy well. Also, while you are lifting Carter up I wish that you would also be with all of the other babies and kids that will be having surgery tomorrow all over the world that God will also be with them and their familes.

I will check back in with you all bright and early!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Praying for you guys! Hopefully he will feel good as new in no time!