Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowed in!


For the first time ever in Dallas we had 14 inches of snow in 24 hours! This is the most snow I have ever seen in my life! Who would have thought that Carter would have his First Christmas be a white one and then at almost 10 months old see more snow then his mommy ever has. We got the day off from School/Work today so we put 3 layers of clothes on Mr. Carter and went out to see what he thought of the snow. He did really well for the first 5 minutes or so and then he was done. Who can blame him I mean he was born in Texas where the most snow we ever get does not usually even stick to the ground. I made my very first snow angle ever today. Here are all the places I have been in my life where I should have seen this much snow but of course when I was there NOTHING! NO SNOW really fell: Alaska, New York more than one time, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Yep all the places I have gone and the snow man did not want to come out and play while I was in town.





After the photo shoot in the snow I was on a roll and went through all my pictures on my computer and organized them into months since Carter was born. I think I will do this until he is about 2 then just organize them by year. What do you think? I am on the hunt for a new camera as well. Mine is good but it takes FOREVER to take the picture and he is usually not smiling anymore. I want a Cannon that you just push and it takes. Any suggestions?



No comments: