Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Simple Pleasures...........

Kelly’s Korner one of my fav blogs to read is doing a blog Simple Pleasures. A simple pleasure is something that is special to you and makes your heart smile ( my new favorite saying) I thought this was a great post so here I am to share with you the BLOG world my simple pleasures……..








My number 1 is saying prayers with Carter at night before I lay him down to go to bed. I have done this since the first night we brought him home. I always start with the same thing…” Lord please watch over Carter tonight and wake him in the morning light” then I go into specifics that I want to pray about. I hold him tight and give him 3 kisses when I am done and lay him down for the night (hopefully he won’t need to wake up to eat)

The rest are in no particular order……………





the smell of rain

the smell of fresh cut grass

the last 10 min of any great show (the anticipation of the preview for the next week just gets me every time)

comments left on my BLOG

a card in the mail for me

coffee

a GREAT hair day

getting a text from my husband that says I love you and nothing else

seeing the face of Carter when I come to pick him up from the babysitters (wishing I could be a stay at home mom)

STAY AT HOME DAYS WITH CARTER

finding money in purses or jackets or pants or really just finding money

phone calls from friends you have not heard from in a while

looking at the alarm and thinking yes 2 more hours of sleep

coupons I LOVE COUPONS





I could probably go on and on but that should do for now!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Oh my goodness Carter is absolutely adorable!!! Beautiful baby!!

Have a great day!