Thursday, January 31, 2013

Liebster Blog Post...

Thank you Jennifer Smith for the Liebster nomination!

The rules are:

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.

2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator(s) asked.

3. You (the nominee) come up with 11 new nominees (no tag backs) and 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

4. Nominees should have less than 200 followers and should link back to you on their Liebster blog post.

5. Lastly, be sure to actually let the nominees know they've been nominated.



11 Random facts about me:


1. I hate thunderstorms. I mean I HATE THEM. My husband tries to hide weather situations from me.

2. I read magazines back to front.

3. I like to eat beans mixed with mustard and chips.

4. I have broken the same bone 3 times in my life. I finally had surgery to repair it.

5. I can only drink milk in cereal.

6. I am a rule follower. I can’t handle people who break rules no matter how small they are.

7. I am addicted to reality TV.

8. I love Women of Faith and would like to be friends with all of them.

9. My secret Dream is to be a Women of Faith speaker when I grow up.

10. I love couponing! I am not extreme about it, but always shop or go places with coupons.

11. I am the worst speller ever!

Questions for new nominees:


1. What is your favorite season & why?- I absolutely love Winter! It is my favorite season. I love how my super curly hair does not frizz as much in the Winter. I love the foods we can eat in the Winter. I love the clothes you can wear in the Winter. If I could wear leggings and boots all year I would. Living in Texas that is not possible.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?- I used to sleepwalk as a kid. When I was in Middle School at a sleepover, I slept walk into the girl’s parents room. SUPER EMBARRISING. Lucky for me, we moved that year. HAHA

3. How do you sleep? (back, belly, head under covers)- I am a belly sleeper, so when I am pregnant I don’t sleep well at all.

4. When was your first kiss?- I had my first kiss at a George Straight concert.

5. What is your favorite animal?- I love dogs!

6. Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jump?- I would rather skydive with a skydiving instructor. As I have gotten older, I have become more aware of doing things that might injury me or take my life. Therefore, I try to stay away from them.

7. Biggest fear?- Loosing someone I love.

8. Best life lesson you have learned thus far?- It is better to kill someone with kindness

9. Describe your best friend in 5 words or less- researcher, honest, loving, reliable, kind-hearted

10. Favorite board game? Catch Phrase

11. If you could go anyplace in the world where would you go? Italy

Here is who I am nominating:

Life with The Leons

Dear Memphis,

http://www.lifeasacoacheswife.com/

Matus Family

Jill

shannon





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay the beans with mustard kinda grossed me out:) but i'm not a big mustard fan. I LOVE WOMEN OF FAITH!!! Greatest memory so far has been getting to hear Natalie Grant sing acapella. Serious goose bumps. Maybe one day I will hear you speak:)