Monday, July 21, 2008

1 more Day until DISNEY WORLD!!!

Yesterday was a crazy day! My medicine that I have been taking for PCOS made me really not feel well yesterday morning but thankfully to my wonderful husband I was able to rest a little before the shower and he took care of the last minute things that needed to be done!!!



Here is a picture of Karen with the beautiful cake!

Yeah Baby Karley! She will be here sometime around October 1, 2008!

It was great to see some old friends and catch up! After the shower Ryan, Karen, Micah, their son Mark and I went to hang out at their house and I even got to give Mark a bath. Mark is a great one year old. I tell Karen to count her blessings all the time and pray that Karley is as great as Mark is. Oh I can't wait until the day we are blessed with a little one :)

No comments: