Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back Home!!

I just got back home after what seems like forever! I went to Houston for one of my best friends Bachlorette parties on Saturday. It was so great seeing everyone and just getting to feel normal for a while. No Dr. Appointments or blood getting taken. We had a great time just hanging out and catching up! Katie looked great I will post picture later when I figure out how.

When I got back on Sunday I had to go to my Aunts house in South Lake to babysit her three kids. Allie is the oldest she is about to turn 8 and then she has twins Katie and Max who are 3. We had a good time Ryan came out on Monday and stayed with me and then he had to go back Tuesday morning at 6am. Katie has been sleeping through the night but of course when I come to stay she wakes up!!!! It was not so bad good experience :)

So an update on medical ME. Things are better I am getting more used to the whole thing in general. For those who are lost I found out a week ago that I have poly cystic ovarian Disease. So in short it won't be easy for me to have kids and I am freaking out about that.

Please pray for me and Ryan we are under a lot of stress right now and could use the happy thoughts!

JEN

5 comments:

Monica Rios Howeth said...

Jen,

You guys have been in my thoughts...so glad you had a good weekend and are finally back home! Love the blog design and know that you have my prayers. Keep writing!

<3 Monica

Unknown said...

Jennifer,
I had no idea. I am so sorry and I will be praying for you both. Peace to you.

Monica Rios Howeth said...

Hey!

Matt doesn't have a site :) He just commented on yours under a "guest name"...I think he is counting on keeping everyone updated vicariously through my site!

Mon

Tiff said...

Hey, I love your blog. It is so pretty. Bubba would never want me to do something so girly for ours, it "reflects on his manhood"...whatever.
Well, I am going to be praying for you, but I do know a lot of women with your same disease, my sister-in-law is one, and they have children. Check out their blog. There is a link from mine, Burton family. They now have 3 beautiful girls. So keep faith that God can make miracles.
Ummm... oh yeah, we go to LakeShore church in Rockwall. Off 205 south of I-30.. It's a wonderful church. There is alink to their website from my blog, the very first entry, I think.
Stay strong girl.
Tiff

Stephanie said...

You are definitely in our prayers! Our friend Whitney has the same thing, and I know it's tough. Love you, and I know God has a great plan for your family!