Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Working on the Blog

So since I have started trying to start blogging I have had the hardest time changing my template into somthing cute like a lot of the other ones I have seen!!!! I have copied and pasted them a million times and I just keep getting an error message!!!!! If any of you have anything that will hlep me I would love to know about it.

I am feeling better since surgery (for those who don't know I had to have surgery last week) I still can not eat very much of anything and I get tired easy but I am not in much pain anymore so YEAH!!!!!

Please pray for a healthy recovery and to ease my mind on all the things that come with the surgery.

We are going to the Ranger game tonight with Ryan's family and have GREAT seats so that should be fun!!!!!

Have a great night :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey there! Love the blog! To change the template, click on customize, then layout, then pick new template. You just pick one and save it. You shouldn't have to cut and paste anything. Have fun at the game tonight!