Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stating a small business

My friend Tiffany and her mom and I are going to set up a booth at Canton Trade Days starting in September! Oh yes I know BIG STEP!!! But we all three have such great ideas and really want to do this. We are going to try it out month by month and we have agreed to do it for at least 3 months before we give it up. Hopefully it will be successful and we will continue to do it for a long time. It is going to be called............... " Button Nose and Piggy Toes"
Right now I am trying to get a Tax ID number so if you have any idea how to do that PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! I will post pics of our stuff soon!

Today we stop being parents to Ryan's sister Leslie's two little boys. It has been so much fun but Oh my goodness I am so tired!!!! I never knew that two little creatures could be soooo hungry all the time! I felt like I was constantly making them something to eat. But boy are they entertaining and fun to be with. I told Ryan today that things are going to be so quiet tonight when they go home. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Tonight we are going to hang out just the two of us! :) We have not been able to do that since Friday and we are in need of some time for us. I wonder how we will work that in when we have kids? I guess we will think about that when we get there. To all you parents out there.... Call if you want a night out I feel for you and would love to help!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Jen,

Michael and I have our own business, so we can give advice about whatever you need. Just give us a call!

Leslie said...

Hey Jennifer! It's been forever. :) Thanks for the comment on my site! Congratulations on your marriage!! I hate to hear about your illness, and will definitley be thinking about you. Take care!

Kelli said...

oh my goodness! congrats, what are you guys going to be selling??